Reasons to Attend
- Attend for only $199* when you register by January 10!
- Over 100 sessions of leading-edge fitness education in personal training, group fitness, aquafitness, cycling, mind-body, nutrition and more!
- Get certified in CPR Level A and AED at the conference – offered in both English and French!
- Don't miss your favourite returning presenters: Marc Carangi, Maureen Hagan, Jennifer Horvath, Nathalie Lacombe, Rod Macdonald, Shelly McDonald, Ann McMillan, Joelle Menard, Alexandre Paré, Anthony Singelis, Peter Twist, Helen Vanderburg and many more!
- And for the first time at our Montreal event: Alize Abele, Hubert Cormier, Annick Cossette, Sophie Dupontgand, Miranda Esmonde-White, Sahra Esmonde-White, Marie-Claude Gosselin, Kathy Smart, Tracie Smith-Beyak, Doris Thews, Tomi Toles, Manuel Velazquez and Anie Villeneuve!
- Experience incredible new programming from our sponsors: 360 Conditioning Inc., Ann McMillan Pilates, Bellyfit®, BOSU®, C.H.E.K. Institute, ESSENTRICS, Fitness Kickboxing Canada Inc., Formations Trainex, Lebert Fitness, Muscle Up Inc., National Fitness Products, Schwinn® Fitness, STAK Fitness, Twist Sport Conditioning Inc., YogaFit® Canada and Zumba® Fitness!
- Have you ever wondered how to become a canfitpro PRO TRAINER or presenter? Attend our exclusive information sessions and learn what it takes to further your career, make more money, and make a lasting impression on our industry.
- Explore the seven attributes of leadership at the English General Session with Maureen Hagan and learn "Leadership Through Service"!
- Learn how Carl Savard stopped letting negative aspects of his life take control and learned how to fully live and change his life at the French General Session , "De client potentiel à entraîneur personnel".
*canfitpro member rate