Become a PRO TRAINER
Are you an experienced fitness professional? Do you have a passion for physical fitness and health? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding professional opportunity? Are you interested in being your own boss? Do you enjoy teaching and mentoring adults? If you answered yes to these questions, then you need to contact us about becoming a canfitpro PRO TRAINER.
canfitpro is actively searching to grow our PRO TRAINER network, delivering the most accessible, the most attainable and the most affordable fitness certification and education programs in Canada. Opportunities exist across Canada in each of the following program designations: First Aid, CPR, FIS, PTS, NWS,and Business of Personal Training.
Minimum criteria to become a PRO TRAINER:
- A post secondary degree or diploma in a fitness or related health field and a minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated experience in your field;
- A high school diploma and a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in your field;
- Hold a current certification in a related discipline for a minimum of two (2) years;
- Experience and love of teaching adults, presenting workshops and conference sessions;
- Able to provide a guaranteed host location meeting proper program delivery requirements (i.e. classroom, fitness room, equipment, etc.);
- Willing to learn and desire to stay up to date on current fitness trends;
- Enthusiasm, excitement and a love for fitness.
Expand your circle of influence and enhance your professional opportunities. Join us and become part of Canadaâ€™s largest network of fitness and health education providers. For more information on becoming a PRO TRAINER contact Nathalie Lacombe, Certification and Membership Director, or download the complete canfitpro PRO TRAINER Information Packages using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you soon!