Why YOU need to be there:
- #canfitproEvent is even bigger this year and has moved to the World Trade and Convention Centre. Attend for only $129*.
- Prepare to change your health and your life when you join Dr. Mark Occhipinti, ND and PhD in Applied Human Nutrition at the must-see General Session, More Than an Apple a Day: Combating Common Diseases.
- Purchase the latest and greatest fitness merchandise at the trade show.
- Discover innovative fitness education from some of the industry’s leading experts: Chris Buott and Jenn Hall (Lebert Fitness), Janice Bureau, Doris Thews (BOSU®), Paul Galloro (YogaFit Canada), Ross O’Donnell (FKCI™), Josh Hunt (Twist Sport Conditioning™), Alexandre Paré, Dr. Mark Occhipinti and locals Jennifer Brenton-Peters and Melissa Millar.
- Attend intensive pre-conference trainings with YogaFit Canada, BOSU® and Fitness Kickboxing Canada, or post-conference workshop with Fitness Kickboxing Canada for an in-depth and more focused learning experience.
- Interested in attending canfitpro’s new Nutrition & Weight Loss Specialist certification? Attend as a post-conference workshop and round out your weekend of fitness education!
- Save a life! Get certified in CPR Level A and AED at the conference!
- Network and have fun with other fitness professionals in the region!
*Early bird Professional Member rate
Bring your friends, family, and clients for only $12**!
NEW this year! Invite your guests to our general session featuring one of our most renowned presenters Dr. Mark Occhipinti, PhD Applied Human Nutrition, ND Homeopathy, MS Exercise Physiology! Prepare to change your health and your life when you attend this motivating general session, More Than an Apple a Day: Combating Common Diseases. General Session ticket purchase also includes FREE admission to the Trade Show!
How does it work? Click here to visit the link which will take you to our registration page. If your guest is not a canfitpro member, click on the Non-member link which will direct you to our online registration form and select the General Session and Trade Show Ticket option. From there you will proceed to the waiver and payment section. Print out your receipt to bring on-site!
**The $12 rate is for the General Session and Trade Show only. The purchase of this option does not include any CECs, or permit admittance to any other conference sessions or activities.