1 cup packed, pitted Medjool dates
1 cup oats, large flake (Bob’s Red Mill)
1/4 cup hemp seeds (I like Manitoba Harvest)
1/4 chia seeds
1/4 cup flax seeds
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 tsp best quality vanilla extract
1/4 tsp each ground cinnamon and nutmeg
1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
1/2 cup raw, natural peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
1/2 cup white sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients, except salt, in food processor.
- Pulse until uniform mixture results.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop out dough and form into balls.
- Roll in sesame seeds, chocolate powder or dried coconut.
- Place in fridge to set.
- If not using immediately, power balls can be frozen.
Makes 16-20 power balls!