¼ cup oats
1 tsp coconut oil *Optional*
1 tbs sliced or ground nuts (I used 6 almonds)
1 tbs shredded coconut, raw or dried
2 tbs seeds (I used sesame, flax, pumpkin and sunflower)
½ scoop protein powder (vegetarian or whey) *Optional*
½ cup almond or soy milk (I used almond milk)
2-4 prunes, thinly sliced
Dash of cinnamon *Optional*
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the oats. Cover for 6 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the prunes and place at the bottom of your dish.
- Remove excess water from oats and add the protein powder. Mix well.
- Add milk and stir until desired consistency. Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top.
- Voila! Your breakfast ready in less than 10 minutes!
(Makes 1 serving)
Enjoy your way to great health.
Holistic Nutritionist Student Practitioner