Prep Time:10 mins
Bake Time: 10 mins
- 1 can Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 2 organic, pasture-raised eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme and garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well together.
- Form into patties. Pan fry in avocado oil for 5 minutes on each side.
Fat 28 g
Protein 42 g
Carbs 0 g
Sugar 0 g
Raised in a holistic family, Dr. B.J. Hardick is an organic food fanatic, green living aficionado, and has spent the majority of his life working in natural health care. In 2009, he wrote his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans, which has now been used professionally in over 500 health clinics. Dr. Hardick regularly blogs healthy recipes and holistic health articles on his own website, DrHardick.com, and speaks to numerous professional and public audiences every year. He maintains a private practice as a Doctor of Chiropractic. In his spare time, he invests his keen interest in sustainable living into urban development in his hometown of London, Ontario.