- Smoked Salmon, 4 oz
- 1 Stem of Fresh Dill, Chopped
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Tblsp of Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 wedge of light creamy swiss cheese (can substitute for cream cheese 2 Tblsp)
- 1 cup, fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ cup of chopped chives
- Heat fat free cooking spray in skillet
- Add spinach and salmon, cook until spinach is shiny and wilted, but still a little firm. Add dill.
- While the spinach is cooking, beat eggs and cheese together until fluffy, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture over spinach and salmon. Stir frequently cook until eggs are desired firmness, sprinkle chives over.
- Serve with tablespoon of sour cream on each dish.
Makes two servings.