By Sean Greeley
NPE Founder & CEO
Most fitness professionals and businesses barely make a profit.
They put in long hours trying to do everything. They’re always hunting for new clients, either to try to grow the business or to replace the clients who’ve left. And if you can’t market yourself effectively, you’re looking at a quick exit from the industry.
You also can’t out-market a bad service–so you must “prove” just how great your service is … with every client, every session, every day.
And if you want help with the workload, you’ve got to build a team … but where to find great coaches, people who can be trusted to provide the same level of commitment to great service to your clients that you have?
Most fitness professionals and business owners figure the answers will just show up one day if they double down on the work.
So they do it all themselves and sacrifice health, relationships, and happiness without having a clear strategy and plan for how they’ll break through … hoping one day, it’ll happen.
But it won’t.
If there’s one thing we’ve learned in 13 years showing fitness professionals and business owners the business skills they need to succeed, it’s that going around in circles doesn’t get you where you want to go.
That’s why we’ll show you the step-by-step strategies, systems, and secrets the MOST successful fitness professionals and business owners use to hit their goals in our MORE CLIENTS, MORE PROFITS workshop. Register for this one-day workshop and:
- Discover how to choose the business model that best fits your passion and gives you the highest chance of success
- Learn the secrets to pricing and packaging your services for profit (while best serving your clients)
- Uncover the best way to define the ideal client profile for your business
- Get specific strategies and systems to find more of the best new clients (where they are and how to attract them)
- Learn how to build a portfolio of client success stories and reviews
- Grow your business to earn a professional income
- How to build a team that cares about serving your clients as much as you do
- And much, much more …
Don’t end up frustrated … feeling stressed from being busy yet unsuccessful.
Get the tools you need to move forward and go from being a struggling coach to a successful fitness professional with a solid foundation to develop a thriving fitness business.
About the Author
Sean Greeley, Founder and CEO of NPE, has an unrelenting passion for empowering fitness business owners to grow their business and create the life they want. Since 2006, NPE has helped over 45,000+ fitness professionals and business owners in 96+ countries grow to the next level. NPE has been listed 8x on the Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies, and is a global team with offices in Los Angeles, London, and Sydney.