Position Title: B2B Sales Account Manager – Business Membership
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: Manager, B2B Sales & Strategic Partnerships
Location: 225 Select Ave., Toronto
Apply to: email@example.com
What is a B2B Sales Account Manager – Business Members?
The Business Membership B2B Sales Account Manager is focused solely on account acquisition and retention of Business Members. Managing the full sales process from lead generation to closing a sale is the responsibility of the B2B Sales Account Manager including relationship management and servicing. Account Managers are expected to monitor and track their progress and achievements against sales goals.
What will you be doing?
- Acquire new businesses into the Business Membership Program by selling the appropriate tiered
package and manage the ongoing relationship development and onboarding of each account
- Contact fitness clubs, colleges, universities, municipality recreation centres, community centres,
boutique studios, and other fitness facilities to schedule presentation meetings
- Conduct Business Membership Program presentations to potential new Business Members
- Prospect new clients and companies and acquire new leads for sales opportunities
- Contact new and existing Business Members regularly for the opportunity to upsell advertising
- Work with B2B Sales & Strategic Partnerships Manager to support annual budget and strategic
- Achieve monthly goals for sales activity and closure
- Service accounts to engage client interest, increase retention, and overall satisfaction
- Provide insight of key accounts and partnerships weekly during progress meetings
- Monitor and maintain progress and achievement of Key Performance Indicators monthly
- Work with other teams to maintain the ongoing level of service delivery for the program
including canfitpro Recognized Host Facilities and partners.
- Work with accounts receivable to collect overdue payments
- Provide updates on current opportunities for potential new Business Membership sales weekly
Do you have what it takes?
- Embodies canfitpro’s Values: Customer Mindset, Commitment, Curiosity, Cultivate a Passion for
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Sales experience
- Preferred Sales experience in Business Development
- Sound knowledge of the fitness industry
- Confidence to approach new business opportunities without fear of rejection and the ability to
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior time-management with the ability to work independently without supervision
- Exceptional presentation skills
- This position is based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
- Mainly weekdays, occasional evenings and weekends
- Occasional travel to include overnight stays
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during recruitment to applicants with disabilities.