What is a Digital Marketing Coordinator?
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing all digital marketing content inclusive of email communications, influencing timelines, writing briefs and post-campaign reports, analyzing ROI & KPIs,
developing and proof-reading marketing collateral
What will you be doing?
- Developing and managing the content calendar for the canfitpro e-communications
- Managing the development and execution of emails and its creative
- Writing short, concise, engaging email copy including subject lines and pre-headers
- Strong collaboration to align creative and messaging with website, social media and other campaign
- Build emails within Marketo and test all email executions prior to deployment
- Conduct A/B testing, analyze email performance reports from Marketo and identify opportunities to
optimize email results
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns
- Develop customer journeys within Marketo and understand customer lifecycle
- Create behavioral and demographic segmentation programs to support automated nurture and lead
- Ensure quality assurance in all communications
Do you have what it takes?
- Embodies canfitpro’s Values: Customer Mindset, Commitment, Curiosity, Cultivate a Passion for
- College or University Degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- 1 - 2 years in a Marketing Coordinator role with a focus on digital marketing, campaign
management and analytics
- Familiar with Marketo, Google Analytics and WordPress
• Experience in working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to establish and adapt plans quickly
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong attention to detail to spelling and grammar
- Previous experience with managing timelines and creating workback schedules
- Experience reviewing, analyzing data and leveraging data to drive strategy
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-past organization and can adapt quickly and seamlessly to change
- This position is based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
- Mainly weekdays, occasional evenings and weekends work will be required
- Occasional travel required
What’s in it for you?
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefits needs
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during recruitment to applicants with disabilities.