What is a Certification Development Administrator
The Certification Development Administrator is responsible for completing all aspects of certification program revisions and creation including, but not limited to, author communication and selection, coherence of information, respect of timelines, and preparation of educational materials and budgeting and evaluation procedures. This role collaborates with multiple teams at canfitpro to ensure the best education is provided to the fitness industry.
What will you be doing?
- Complete all aspects of certification program revisions and/or creation including author communication and selection, coherence of information, respect of timelines, preparation of materials etc.
- Develop implementation plan for each program including processes, policies, web and print schedules, as well as communication pieces to our partners (i.e. PRO TRAINERS, members, colleges and universities).
- Develop product knowledge training sessions for staff on new programs and their implementation
- Undertake curriculum and course design and deliver material to accommodate study at various levels, using appropriate teaching, facilitation, learning support and assessment methods, reviewing and improving when necessary.
- Develop and apply appropriate examination techniques and materials to create understanding and enthusiasm amongst students.
- Track and monitor program success to implement
- Assist with special tasks and projects when needed
Do you have what it takes?
- Embodies canfitpro’s Values: Customer Mindset, Commitment, Curiosity, Cultivate a Passion for Fitness
- Minimum two years of experience in the fitness industry
- Valid certification as personal trainer or fitness instructor
- Familiar with online learning and Moodle or other Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of the fitness industry
- Excellent planning and evaluation skills
- Ability to set objectives and goals and break down work into the process steps
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly and easily adapt to unexpected situations
- Sound computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast pace environment
- This position is based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
- A normal weekday office schedule, occasional evenings and weekends as required
- Occasional off-site work and travel required
Why work for canfitpro?
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefit needs
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during recruitment to applicants with disabilities.