This position will provide excellent service experience and guidance to canfitpro’s members and contact network through inbound and outbound sales and education fluently in both French & English. The successful candidate will sell, educate and service inbound and outbound contacts by phone, email, fax and data processing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine member needs, educate and introduce solutions in French & English • Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve client satisfaction and retention
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of member inquiries, while effectively managing large volumes of incoming calls
- Generate sales from inbound and outbound calls and offer up-sell opportunities
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quota
- Build sustainable relations of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate and complete information
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain knowledge of company products, services and events in order to promote course and event registrations
- Inbound and outbound call centre experience is an asset
Skills and Qualifications:
- Embodies canfitpro’s Values: Customer Mindset, Commitment, Curiosity, Cultivate a Passion for Fitness
- French/English Bilingualism required
- A High School diploma and/or some university or college education
- Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Internet
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team
- Superior customer service and data entry skills
- Verbal communication and building relations skills
- Demonstrate a passion for fitness
- Entrepreneurial attitude and high degree of self motivation within a driven sales environment
- Ability to think creatively and develop effective strategies for generating new business
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to provide solutions and make recommendations
- This position is based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
- A normal weekday office schedule Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Occasional evenings and weekends as required
- Off-site work and travel may be requested
Why work for canfitpro?
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefit needs
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during recruitment to applicants with disabilities.