This position will provide excellent service experience and guidance to canfitpro’s members and contact network through inbound and outbound sales and education. The successful candidate will sell, educate and service inbound and outbound contacts by phone, email, fax and data processing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine member needs, educate and introduce solutions • Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve client satisfaction and retention
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of member inquiries, while effectively managing large volumes of incoming calls
- Generate sales from inbound and outbound calls and offer up-sell opportunities
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quota
- Build sustainable relations of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate and complete information
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain knowledge of company products, services and events in order to promote course and event registrations
- Inbound and outbound call centre experience is an asset
Skills and Qualifications:
- Embodies canfitpro’s Values: Customer Mindset, Commitment, Curiosity, Cultivate a Passion for Fitness
- A High School diploma and/or some university or college education
- Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Internet
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team
- Superior customer service and data entry skills
- Verbal communication and building relations skills
- Demonstrate a passion for fitness
- Entrepreneurial attitude and high degree of self motivation within a driven sales environment
- Ability to think creatively and develop effective strategies for generating new business
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to provide solutions and make recommendations
- This position is based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
- A normal weekday office schedule Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Occasional evenings and weekends as required
- Off-site work and travel may be requested
Why work for canfitpro?
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefit needs
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during recruitment to applicants with disabilities.