Position Title: Bilingual Member Experience Advisor
Status: Full Time, Permanent, Hourly
Reports to: Member Experience Manager
Location: 110-225 Select Ave., Toronto
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993 as a voice for all fitness professionals, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, conferences, trade shows, and membership services. canfitpro’s over 24,000 members include some of the world’s best fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers.
Our passion is our purpose - canfitpro inspires fitness as a desired career and lifestyle to create positive change in the lives of others.
This position will provide excellent service experience and guidance to canfitpro’s members and contact network through inbound and outbound sales and education. The successful candidate will sell, educate and service inbound and outbound contacts by phone, email, fax and data processing.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine member needs, educate and introduce solutions • Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve client satisfaction and retention
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of member inquiries, while effectively managing large volumes of incoming calls
- Generate sales from inbound and outbound calls and offer up-sell opportunities
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quota
- Build sustainable relations of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate and complete information
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain knowledge of company products, services and events in order to promote course and event registrations
- Inbound and outbound call centre experience is an asset
Who You Are
- A High School diploma and/or some university or college education
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- French/English Bilingualism required
- Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Internet
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team
- Superior customer service and data entry skills
- Verbal communication and building relations skills
- Demonstrate a passion for fitness
- Entrepreneurial attitude and high degree of self motivation within a driven sales environment
- Ability to think creatively and develop effective strategies for generating new business
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to provide solutions and make recommendations
- This position is based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
- Mainly weekdays, occasional evenings and weekends
- Occasionally work off-site and travel may be required (currently paused due to the pandemic)
What’s in it for you?
- To help lead canfitpro in its vision- we aspire to deliver accessible learning experiences to a global audience, making fitness and mental health a part of personal wellness for everyone
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefits needs
- FREE Zoom yoga, stretching and meditation sessions
- Monthly Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Lunch & Learns to create and support a culture of learning, unlearning and celebrating our differences
- You will receive a paid day off during your birthday month every year
- Associates can apply for a sponsorship to receive funding towards registration of an event that encourages physical fitness
- Your career development is supported through free online learning in all areas of our business and a clear learning path will be personalized for your goals
- canfitpro provides access to our certifications and continuing education at no cost
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people of all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, veterans and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of canfitpro.
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities.