Bilingual Member Experience Advisor
Manager of Member Experience
Core Values, Purpose and Vision
At canfitpro, we live and breathe our Core Values of Caring Community, Curiosity, Commitment, Customer Mindset and Cultivate a Passion for Fitness, and we are here for a Purpose: To inspire fitness as a desired career and lifestyle to create positive change in the lives of others. Our vision is aspiring to deliver accessible learning experiences to a global audience, making fitness and mental health a part of personal wellness for everyone.
This role is responsible to provide excellent service experience and guidance to canfitpro’s members and contact network through inbound and outbound sales and education. The successful candidate will sell, educate and service inbound and outbound contacts by phone, email, online live chat and data processing.
- Determine member needs, educate, and introduce solutions to clients.
- Provide accurate and complete information relating but not limited to canfitpro certifications, events, products, and services.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of member inquiries, while effectively managing large volumes of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve client satisfaction and retention.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain knowledge of company products, services and events in order to promote course and event registrations.
- Meet personal/team productivity targets and call handling quota.
- Ability to create and develop strategies to build relationships with potential business members.
- Maintain knowledge of company products, services, and events in order to promote courses and event registrations.
- Data and Numerical Verification: Review lines of data (invoice numbers, amounts, personal information) from CRM software.
Internal (within the Organization)
Finance, Certification Experience and Events Experience Team
Purpose of Communication:
Finance: To ensure correct invoicing and pricing and submit refund requests.
Certification Experience: To confirm any cancellations of certification programs. Requests and receive documentations on new and upgraded course context, and materials, and seek explanations of any issues relating to certifications
Events Experience: Ensure correct pricing and event information is up to date, and request any assistance relating to Events
External (outside the Organization)
Current canfitpro Members, Potential Members, and Business Members
Purpose of Communication: To provide insight on certifications, certification renewals, and potential partnerships with Business Members
- High School Diploma and/or some University or College Education
- 1-3 year of customer service experience
- Call center experience is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- French/English Bilingualism is preferred
- Basic use of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with multi-tasking, working independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to provide solutions and make recommendations
- Demonstrate a passion for fitness
- Entrepreneurial attitude and high degree of self motivation within a driven sales environment
- Ability to think creatively and develop effective strategies for generating new business
- Effective organizational and time management skills
Informing: Likes to provide members with what they need to know to help them with their accounts. Provides individuals with appropriate information so that they can make accurate decisions relating to their certification. Is timely with information.
Attention to Detail: Employs active listening to collect and gather specific and pertinent details. Includes sufficient details when documenting or presenting information. Explores the problem and all its elements until the reasoning has been found so that it can be resolved accurately.
Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to people inside and outside of the organization. Builds appropriate rapport. Builds constructive and effective relationships. Uses diplomacy and tact. Can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably
Technical Learning: Picks up on technical things quickly. Can learn new skills and information easily. Is adept at learning new programs, company, product, or technical information. Does well in training opportunities.
- This position is an in person full-time hourly role based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave.
- Occasionally work off-site and travel may be required during our Annual Global Fitness Conference.
- Exposure to noisy and call center environments.
- Exposure to clients who might be impatient, angry, or unpredictable.
- Continuous sitting, use of computer, keyboard and phone.
Perks of working at canfitpro
- To help lead canfitpro in its vision- we aspire to deliver accessible learning experiences to a global audience, making fitness and mental health a part of personal wellness for everyone.
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family.
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefits needs.
- Monthly Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Lunch & Learns to create and support a culture of learning, unlearning and celebrating our differences.
- You will receive a paid day off during your birthday month every year.
- Your career development is supported through free online learning in all areas of our business and a clear learning path will be personalized for your goals.
- canfitpro provides access to our certifications and continuing education at no cost.
- Employee Recognition Program – Bucket list – Earn coins that can be redeemed for various gift cards.
Diversity and Inclusion
Canfitpro is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people of all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, veterans and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Canfitpro.
Canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities.