Cranberry Brie Bites
GoodLife Kitchen by GoodLife Fitness
Yields 20 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 1 wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tube Pillsbury crescent dough
- 1 package fresh sage
Let the bites cool before trying to remove them from the muffin tin.
Measuring cups and spoons, silicone muffin tin, knife, cutting board, pizza cutter, rolling pin, and parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 375°.Open the crescent dough onto some parchment paper, fold it over on to itself and cover the top with parchment.Roll the dough slightly with a rolling pin to create an even layer.
- Cut the dough into 20 squares with a pizza cutter.Spray the muffin tin with coconut oil and place one square of pizza dough in the bottom of each circle.
- Cut the wheel of brie into 20 pieces and place on top of the dough.Add 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce on top of each piece of brie.Top with a tiny sprig of sage on each dollop of cranberry sauce.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the dough has risen and is golden brown.Remove the brie bites from the oven and let cool 10 to 15 minutes before removing them from the muffin pan.
Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 71
- Carbs: 7g
- Fat: 4g
- Protein: 2g