Position Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: 110-225 Select Ave., Toronto
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993 as a voice for all fitness professionals, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, conferences, trade shows, and membership services. canfitpro's over 24,000 members include some of the world's best fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers.
Our passion is our purpose - canfitpro inspires fitness as a desired career and lifestyle to create positive change in the lives of others.
An email marketing coordinator is a digital marketer that focuses on creating emails, building email lists, and nurturing leads through written communications and creative imagery. Analyzing metrics, this professional will influence timelines and will work within Marketo, sending out email blasts, newsletters, and more, all with the goal of increasing brand awareness and conversions.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building, managing, and monitoring email campaigns, you'll be working cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy for emails that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current members
- Managing email lists and ensuring seamless integration with CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Writing short, concise, engaging email copy including subject lines and pre-headers
- Collaborating with Graphic Designers to improve the layout and deliverability of emails, while ensuring all are mobile-friendly
- Managing and maintaining the content calendar for the canfitpro digital communications
- Build emails within Marketo and test all email executions prior to deployment
- Conduct A/B testing, analyze email performance reports from Marketo and identify opportunities to optimize email results and continual improvement
- Develop customer journeys within Marketo, understand customer lifecycle and metrics pertaining to customer segments, customer engagement, and the customer journey
- Create behavioral and demographic segmentation programs to support automated nurture and lead scoring initiatives
- Ensure quality assurance in all communication
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of each campaign
Who You Are:
- College or University Degree in Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, or similar
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A high proficiency in Adobe Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- High degree of technical capability with a passion for learning and troubleshooting using technology
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong attention to detail to spelling and grammar
- Previous experience with managing timelines and creating workback schedules
- Experience reviewing, analyzing data and leveraging data to drive strategy
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-past organization and can adapt quickly and seamlessly to change
- Mainly weekdays, occasional evenings and weekends
- This position is currently on a work from home basis and the canfitpro Home Office is at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
What's in it for you?
- To help lead canfitpro in its vision- we aspire to deliver accessible learning experiences to a global audience, making fitness and mental health a part of personal wellness for everyone
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees' basic and life-changing benefits needs
- FREE Zoom yoga, stretching and meditation sessions
- Monthly Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Lunch & Learns to create and support a culture of learning, unlearning and celebrating our differences
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people of all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, veterans and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of canfitpro.
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities.