Position Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: 110-225 Select Ave., Toronto
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993 as a voice for all fitness professionals, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, conferences, trade shows, and membership services. canfitpro’s over 24,000 members include some of the world’s best fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers.
Our passion is our purpose - canfitpro inspires fitness as a desired career and lifestyle to create positive change in the lives of others.
The Email Marketing Specialist is a digital marketer that focuses on creating emails, building email lists, and nurturing leads through written communications and creative imagery. Analyzing metrics, this role will influence timelines and will work within Dynamics 365 Marketing, sending out email blasts, newsletters, and more, all with the goal of increasing brand awareness and conversions.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Building, managing, and monitoring email campaign
- Coordinates cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy for emails that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current members
- Writing short, concise, engaging email copy including subject lines and pre-headers
- Collaborating with Graphic Designers to improve the layout and deliverability of emails, while ensuring all are mobile-friendly
- Build emails within Dynamics 365 and test all email executions prior to deployment
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of each campaign
- Managing email lists and ensuring seamless integration with CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Conduct A/B testing, analyze email performance reports from Dynamics 365 Marketing and identify opportunities to optimize email results and continual improvement
- Develop customer journeys in Dynamics 365 Marketing, understand customer lifecycle and metrics pertaining to customer segments, customer engagement, and the customer journey
- Create behavioral and demographic segmentation programs to support automated nurture and lead scoring initiatives
- Managing the content calendar for the canfitpro digital communications
- Monthly planning for all email campaigns
- Collaborate with product departments for product and campaign updates
- Ensure alignment with corporate strategic initiatives
Who You Are
- Minimum required: College or University Degree in Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, or similar
- Minimum required: 1+ years in marketing, communications, or related disciplines
- Preferred: Experience and interest in the fitness industry is an asset
- A high proficiency in Adobe Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong attention to detail to spelling and grammar
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Hubspot or Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Experience reviewing, analyzing data and leveraging data to drive strategy
- Thrives in a fast-past organization and can adapt quickly and seamlessly to change
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications, marketing automation platforms (Marketo), CRMs (MS Dynamics), social media managers (Later.com, Social Sprout), WordPress
- Mainly weekdays, occasional evenings and weekends
- This position is currently on a work from home basis and the canfitpro Home Office is at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
What’s in it for you?
- To help lead canfitpro in its vision- we aspire to deliver accessible learning experiences to a global audience, making fitness and mental health a part of personal wellness for everyone
- FREE Fitness membership for yourself and a friend/family member
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefits needs
- FREE Zoom yoga, stretching and meditation sessions
- Monthly Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Lunch & Learns to create and support a culture of learning, unlearning and celebrating our differences
- You will receive a paid day off during your birthday month every year
- Associates can apply for a sponsorship to receive funding towards registration of an event that encourages physical fitness
- Your career development is supported through free online learning in all areas of our business and a clear learning path will be personalized for your goals. canfitpro also supports external education related to your current or future role up to $1,000 per year
- canfitpro provides access to our certifications and continuing education at no cost
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people of all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, veterans and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of canfitpro.
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities.