Everyone can agree that when gyms re-open, the fitness landscape will not be the same as it was before.
Virtual training is now the new normal, allowing you to train clients from anywhere in the world and at anytime.
The biggest questions fit pros are asking today is….”If I’m not comfortable with technology, how can I train my clients online?”
At canfitpro we are here to help! Here are the top 3 online platforms to connect with your clients if you’re not tech-savvy, yet.
Facebook is the platform most people may be familiar with for personal use, but Facebook’s Messenger app also has great video-calling capabilities.
You can call one person or a group of people on the app.
How to do a Facebook video call:
Cost: The Facebook Messenger app is free to use.
IGTV and Instagram Live group workouts have been on the rise since COVID-19.
However, you can still train your clients online using Instagram’s private video chat feature. The group video call supports up to 6 people.
Currently, this feature is only available on the mobile app.
Cost: The Instagram app is free to use.
Pre-COVID, Zoom was known as the platform for business conferences and calls. Now, many Personal Trainers are turning to it to help get their clients get in shape.
You can either use Zoom on your desktop computer or downloading the app on your phone.
Send the person you want to train a meeting invitation, and log into the platform at the scheduled time to start the sweat session.
How to schedule a Zoom meeting
Note: Remember to set up your sessions with a password to enhance security and protect yourself and your clients.
Cost: Zoom is free to use, but there is a 40-minute limit on meetings with 3 or more people. Find out more about their paid plans.
For more information on these and other platforms, including how to host virtual workouts, read our blog Hosting Virtual Workouts 101: Connect with Your Clients And Members.
[WEBINAR REPLAY] THINK YOURSELF® A TECH PRO – SAVE TIME USING TECHNOLOGY
In this webinar, Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas shows you the best tech for your reinvented online fitness business.
Learn the best online tools to:
- Move your business onto virtual platforms
- Become more efficient and organized
- Retain clients and find new ones
- Look and feel calm, sophisticated, and brilliantly productive!
- Propel your business with technology! Fast track your success with apps and platforms that will save you time and ease frustration!
[WEBINAR REPLAY] TRANSFORM SOCIAL MEDIA FANS INTO PAYING CLIENTS
In this webinar, Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas shows you how to:
- Transform your social media followers into paying clients
- Move your business online
- Stop trading your time for money
- Bring in revenue even when you’re not with clients!
- If you’re tired of your social media followers not converting to revenue, this webinar is for you!
- Use the power of online platforms, and your fitness expertise, to leverage your time and efforts in a profitable way. No more trading hours for dollars!
No matter what online platform you use to train your clients, make sure to familiarize yourself with it extensively so that you can maximize your ability to create powerful connections and experiences both for your clients and for yourself. This will lift your confidence and enhance your performance.
Don’t just prepare your workout plan and equipment before the training session, but make sure to test the technology and create the right environment.