It’s been 30 years since canfitpro got its start...three decades of providing training and certification to fitness professionals and uniting the industry. In 30 years, canfitpro has grown to include more than 25,000 certified fitness professionals and 100,000+ members.
It has taken courage to go through the ups and downs of the industry throughout these years, and that’s why the theme for this year’s event is precisely that: COURAGE. Courage from all our members, PRO TRAINERS, partners, sponsors, exhibitors, associates, friends, and family to keep going, to never back down and continue promoting health and fitness in Canada.
canfitpro 2023 continues pushing this strength by offering the biggest event of the year with a dynamic program of lectures, workshops, keynotes, and networking opportunities that will challenge you to push your limits, embrace new ideas, and tap into the courage within you. Learn from the world’s best experts in fitness, wellness, and nutrition. Visit the trade show to see and try the latest new products and programs set to change how we take care of our health.
This year we will continue our hybrid model offering over 230 sessions in-person and online, presented by 175+ world-renowned experts who will educate, challenge, and lift you up to take your fitness career and business to the next level.
Join us on August 18-20 to participate in sessions like:
- Schwinn® Cycling: Let the Beat Drop – Mastering Cycling Musicality, with Helen Vanderburg
- Keiser: TEAM Trifecta: Together Each Achieves More, with Krista Popowych, Sergio Velasco, Amanda Lau
- Fluid Strength, with Mindy Mylrea
- Inspired to be canfitpro's Next PRO TRAINER, with canfitpro’s very own Certification team
- TRX® Advanced Functional Programming, with Fraser Quelch
- Kids Fitness Business: Matching Passion with Profits, with 2022 Fitness Instructor of the Year, Melanie Levenberg
- Ageless Flexibility, Mobility, Stability, with Leslee Bender
- Diet Lies and Weight Loss Truths, with Melody Schoenfeld
- LES MILLS SPRINT™, RPM™, BODYPUMP, SH’BAM™, and many more with Les Mills team
- Jump Start Gold, with Andrea Sandhu
- And much, much more!
Register now to upskill your knowledge in the different fields, get up to 12 CEC’s, participate in workshops, workouts, lectures, keynotes, panels, and award ceremonies, network with like-minded professionals, and be part of the most anticipated event of the year!
Ready to get your daily steps on? Then visit the canfitpro 2023 Trade Show on August 18-19, where you will find the best brands offering apparel and footwear, fitness programs, fitness equipment, supplements, music, technology, nutrition, health and wellness products and services.
We encourage you to visit us with your friends, family, and colleagues as entrance to the trade show is completely FREE. That’s right, anyone can come and visit all the exhibitors, enjoy free samples, relax with a free massage, participate in rope jumping, challenge and immerse themselves in (almost) freezing water by taking the cold plunge (bring a swimsuit and a towel!), or participate in lectures and workouts throughout all four of our stages like:
- Nutrient Timing Revisited: Is There a Post-Workout Anabolic Window of Opportunity?
- Give Yourself a Natural Facelift with Face Yoga
- Being A Mindful Athlete: Living a Mindful Life
- Little Yogi's Big Feelings
- And many more!
Additionally, you can enter to win prizes and giveaways from our sponsors and exhibitors, and take home a swag bag with samples, gifts, and brochures so your fitness journey can continue.
Elevate your fitness career to the next level with the best in the industry at the upcoming canfitpro Intensives on August 16-17, 2023. Learn from some of the top educators in the industry and gain valuable skills that will set you apart as a leader in your field. Whether you are a seasoned fitness professional or just starting out, this event is the perfect opportunity to level-up your career.
canfitpro Intensives is the ultimate opportunity for fitness professionals to enhance their skills and elevate their careers. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from the best and transform your passion for fitness into a successful and rewarding career!