TERMS & CONDITIONS
THESE RULES ARE THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS ADMINISTERED BY CANFITPRO. THE CONTESTS ARE INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN CANADA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THE CONTESTS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
- No purchase necessary to enter the Contest.
- How to Enter: To enter the Contest, visit the Virtual Series Trade Show page and enter your Full Name and Email Address in the Contest pop-up box. By submitting a contest entry, you consent to receiving promotional emails from canfitpro and its affiliated partners.
- Only one (1) entry allowed per participant.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open to both members and non-members of canfitpro. This Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, who are of the age of majority in their province or country of residence as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of canfitpro, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of canfitpro as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the four dates that the Virtual Trade Show is live: October 16-17, 2020 from 9:00:00 EST to 18:30:00 EST and November 13-14, 2020 from 9:00:00 EST to 18:30:00 EST.
- Prizing: Prize consists of one (1) canfitpro membership for one (1) year; one (1) canfitpro certification course of the winner’s choice. If the winner already has a canfitpro membership, the prize includes a membership renewal.
- The prize must be redeemed in the Contest winner’s name and cannot be shared with anybody else.
- The one (1) winner chosen at random will be notified on Monday, November 16, 2020. Chances of winning the Prize depends on the total number of entries submitted during the Promotion Period.
In addition, canfitpro reserves the right to render ineligible any person that canfitpro determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Contest such that his or her participation in the Contest could create the appearance of impropriety.
I understand and agree that canfitpro has the sole discretion to make determinations of eligibility, and that canfitpro reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time. canfitpro may, at any time and in its sole discretion, require proof of my identity and/or eligibility. I hereby represent and warrant that I meet all of the requirements listed above.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless canfitpro and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.