CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR #CANFITPROSGOTTALENT WINNER
Cher pushed her comfort zone to become a canfitpro fitness instructor to create Cultural Cardio. An aerobics class to help Indigenous culturally displaced people like herself reconnect to culture through movement. Cher also strives to unify people of all backgrounds in a fun and fit way!
Congratulations to our runner-ups!
Dan decided to finally follow his lifelong passion of a music career, and knew he had to improve his health. When COVID hit and all his shows were cancelled he decided at 62 years of age it was time to educate himself and he took the canfitpro PTS and HWL courses. He wants his fellow boomers to realize it’s never too late to take control of your health and live your passion
Has been a canfitpro personal trainer for 12 years and has been travelling and training for 10 of those years. She is tuning in from Israel where it is currently past midnight! Maureen recently competed with her husband in Ninja Israel. (Israel's version of American Ninja Warrior).
The winner will receive the following prizes:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THESE RULES ARE THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS ADMINISTERED BY CANFITPRO. THE CONTESTS ARE INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN CANADA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THE CONTESTS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
- No purchase necessary to enter the Contest.
- How to Enter: To enter the Contest, complete the following three (2) tasks on your Instagram or YouTube account: a) Submit a PG-rated video of your talent between 30 seconds and one (1) minute in length. Longer entries will not be accepted. b) Include the hashtags “#canfitpro2020” and “#canfitprosgottalent” on your post;
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those with a valid Instagram or YouTube account and submits their video entry through either channel. This Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, who are of the age of majority in their province or country of residence as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of canfitpro, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of canfitpro as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 9, 2020 at 9:00:00 EST and ending October 23, 2020 at 11:59:00 EST. All online entries must be received by October 23, 2020 at 11:59:00 EST.
- Prizing: Prize consists of a prize pack including one (1) canfitpro membership for one (1) year; one (1) ticket to a canfitpro 2021 event; one (1) performance commitment for a canfitpro 2021 event;
- canfitpro has the right to use and re-purpose any images, videos or audio recordings from all entries as canfitpro sees fit.
- The two (2) finalists will be notified on Monday, November 2, 2020. If you are selected as a finalist, you must be available to attend the canfitpro 2020 November Virtual Delegate Reception Event on November 14; and submit a new video which is one (1) minute (or 60 seconds in length) which will be aired during the Event. The winner will be chosen based on a live audience poll during the canfitpro 2020 Virtual Series November Event. Chances of winning the Prize depends on the total number of entries submitted during the Promotion Period.
In addition, canfitpro reserves the right to render ineligible any person that canfitpro determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Contest such that his or her participation in the Contest could create the appearance of impropriety.
I understand and agree that canfitpro has the sole discretion to make determinations of eligibility, and that canfitpro reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time. canfitpro may, at any time and in its sole discretion, require proof of my identity and/or eligibility. I hereby represent and warrant that I meet all of the requirements listed above.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless canfitpro and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.