For your convenience, we are pleased to provide you with your Exhibiting Manual online! This manual includes all the information you need to successfully transport, set-up/tear-down, and equip or furnish your booth. Please fill out each form and return it to each vendor as indicated. It is essential that all forms are submitted as early as possible to ensure you receive the best possible price. Please also make note of the service deadlines on these forms. If you have any questions concerning the forms, please contact the individual vendors directly. Vendor phone numbers are listed on the forms and below. REMINDER - your booth is supplied with pipe and drape only, for anything else (furnishings, internet, power, parking, etc) please order prior to your move-in date! Please take the time to read through each of the sections below so that you will be fully prepared for canfitpro 2020:
Tips & Tricks
New to exhibiting? Or just want new ideas and tips on the best ways to maximize your exhibiting experience? Read our Exhibitor Tips & Tricks for information on marketing yourself before and at the expo!
- Banners & Graphics (right click to "save as" and hyperlink to www.canfitpro2020.org):
- "I'm Exhibiting" banner - Coming Soon...
- "I'm Sponsoring" banner - Coming Soon...
- Generic conference banner - Coming Soon...
- Free Trade Show Ticket banner - Coming Soon...
Use the hashtags #canfitpro2020 and #canfitpro in any of your canfitpro 2020 posts!
Should you use our company and/or event name in any of your materials please follow our guidelines. You should always write canfitpro in lowercase. Please do NOT use Can-Fit-Pro, CanFitPro, Can Fit Pro or CanFit. The proper event name is “canfitpro 2020.”
FREEMAN is the official exhibit service provider for the canfitpro 2020 and all of your booth ordering necessities. Through FREEMAN you have the opportunity to order furnishings, equipment, and accessories for your booth to really make your presence at canfitpro 2020 stand out.
Advance online order discount rate deadline - July 22, 2020
Prestige carpeting order deadline - July 22, 2020
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 416-252-2420 Fax: 416-252-2365
- Order Online
- FULL Freeman Exhibitor Kit and Rentals (all show information and ordering)
- Quick Facts
- Material Handling- NOTE: material handled by Freeman will be charged according to the rates listed within the service manual. Should you prefer to be responsible for the off-loading of materials, please complete and return the "Material Handling Exemption Form" to Freeman prior to the first day of move-in.
- Booth Space Example Image
FREEMAN is also our official shipping and customs broker for canfitpro 2020 and will assist you in ensuring all your items arrive at the show on-time and safely.
Advanced warehouse shipping - July 15 - August 5, 2020
- Freeman, 61 Browns Line, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M8W 3S2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (877) 478-1113 for US & Canadian Exhibitors, (905) 951-1612 for International Exhibitors
- Transportation & Customs Order Forms
- Click Here for Printable Labels (for the Advanced Shipment Warehouse)
- Click Here for Printable Labels (to Ship Directly to Show Site)
- NOTE: If you are coming to the show from outside of Canada and would like a copy of the "Border to Show Off-Site" authorization letter granted by the Canada Border Services Agency to facilitate border procedures, please email Kelly at email@example.com and request a copy.
canfitpro 2020 will be returning to The Metro Toronto Convention Centre for another fantastic show! See below for all of the required information. NOTE - if you would like to give out food and beverage samples during the show, you MUST get approval from the venue first (see form below)
Booth services early bird rate (save up to 41% off!) - July 31, 2020
- Phone: (416) 585-8387 Fax: (416) 585-8388
- Order Online for Internet, Parking Passes, and Booth Cleaning
- FULL Printable Exhibitor Forms Package
- Food & Beverage Catering Forms - any catering including water, coffee, food, or ice please order in advance by Tuesday August 11, 2020
- Sample Food & Beverage Authorization Request Form - NOTE: you cannot sample food or beverage without MTCC approval first.
- Emergency Procedures
- Fire Regulations and fill out the Fire Safety Reply Form -mandatory to be returned by July 12, 2020
- Rules for Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Services Business Centre
- Helium Authorization Request Form
- Propane & Gas Appliances
- Rigging Policy and Overhead Work
- MTCC Team Contacts
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre Recycling Program and also watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xESO0pz11wM
Registration will be done through Conexsys giving delegates and exhibitors live accessibility to their accounts and features of the show. Each booth is allotted a specific number of staff badges for canfitpro 2020 that need to be registered prior to the day of the show. Please note that if you have rotating staff, please use the generic "Booth Staff" title to avoid extra charges for staff that isn't in the booth the entire weekend.
- Phone: Toronto - (905) 405 -8415, Toll Free - (800) 661-5319
- Booth Staff Badge Registration Your exhibitor password is TORONTO. Deadline: August 13, 2020
- Conexsys Lead Retrieval Form or online at conexsysleads.com (event code: CFPT20E). Early Bird Deadline: July 31, 2020. Consumer attendees registering for free trade show tickets will also receive a badge with a barcode, allowing exhibitors who rent lead retrieval scanners to collect leads from both delegates and consumers.
SHOWTECH Power & Lighting is the exclusive supplier of rental lighting, temporary electrical, sign/banner hanging, and mechanical services for the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Discount Pricing - July 28, 2020
Regular Pricing - July 29 - August 11, 2020
Stagevision Inc. is canfitpro's preferred audio and visual provider for canfitpro 2020. Their services include flat screen monitors, touch screen monitors, computer accessories, and audio equipment.
Advance Deadline - TBD
- Phone: TDB
- Order link: TBD
canfitpro is pleased to offer group rates at the following hotels. Please keep in mind that hotels often sell out months in advance, so book early! When booking, make sure to mention that you are with canfitpro 2019 to receive the special group rate. Book by July 2020 to take advantage of these special rates! Click here for full rates and details.
If you would like to purchase the opportunity to provide promotional offerings into the registration kits given out to delegates and consumers onsite, please contact your Account Manager for more information. If you have already purchased kit inserts, you must first provide a digital proof of your item prior to shipping the inserts to the fulfillment house.
Digital Proof Deadline: June 26, 2020 send to firstname.lastname@example.org to get mailing address
Insert Shipping Deadline to Fulfillment House: Week of July 13, 2020
Friday August 14 | 11:30AM – 7:00PM
Saturday August 15 | 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Free Trade Show Pass
Registration Link Coming Soon!
We've recently learned of at least one company passing themselves off as either representing canfitpro or acting on our behalf. If anyone reaches out to you in an attempt to sell something (databases, hotel rooms, travel solutions, etc.), they are not connected to canfitpro. We do not sell contact lists, and if we ever partnered with another organization, we would introduce you to them through an email originating from canfitpro. Should you be approached by a suspicious individual or company, please let us know so we can take the appropriate action, and please ignore or delete any emails from them.
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact:
Kelly Hall, Event Exhibit & Sponsorship Coordinator
1-800-667-5622 ext. 317 or 416-493-3515 ext. 317