Level up your certification!
canfitpro Intensive Weekends are a great way to:
- Earn CEC’s offered at competitive prices from our trusted sponsors
- Continue to expand your knowledge, coaching repertoire, and fitness training expertise
- Learn new teaching skills and increase your class offerings to stay relevant
- Build your certification resume and level up your career!
Join the canfitpro Intensive Weekends from the comfort of your own home through the Zoom platform
SEPTEMBER 25-26, 2021
11:00 AM EST
4:00 PM EST
Early Bird - Before September 10 (20% off): 1 payment of
or 3 payments of
To get the early bird discount, enter code cfpintensive at checkout
Regular Price - After September 11: 1 payment of
or 3 payments of
Become a Certified Coach with the THINK Yourself® A COACH – Coaching Certification (2 day intensive)
Presenter: Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas
Becoming a certified Life Coach may be the next step in your fitness career. Working Out is not enough anymore. We also need to Work “In”. This intensive includes 2-day live online and 25 online video reminders that you can do at your own pace, more than 15 forms and dozens of questions that you will use in your coaching practice, a theory exam and a practical exam. Become a THINK Yourself® ACADEMY Life Coach and learn how to use the D.N.A. System to help your clients find confidence and focus to unlock their full potential. Note: Homework and Exam will follow the 2-day course. Note: coaching forms also available in FRENCH and videos available with FRENCH subtitles.
10:00 AM EST
6:00 PM EST
Core Confidence Specialist Certification (2 day intensive)
Presenter: Kim Vopni
Equipment: Stability Ball
You're a health or fitness professional and you want to be the in-demand expert women trust to help them improve their body, mind and spirit but…chances are you are missing a key element that when implemented, will transform all aspects of your training programs! That key element is the pelvic floor. If you train women, this course is a must! Over 80% of women become pregnant and give birth at some point in their life. Even if you don't train pregnant women or new moms, you need to know how pregnancy, birth and life affect the female core and pelvic floor. Incontinence affects 1 in 3 women and most don't know that it is highly treatable without drugs or surgery! Pelvic organ prolapse affects over 50% of women but most don't know they have it and may be choosing movement that increases the chances of the prolapse worsening. You can be the one to help them manage, improve and even eliminate their pelvic floor challenges! When you can help a client find their core confidence and ditch the pads you will have a client for life!
10:00 AM EST
4:30 PM EST
Earlybird - before September 10:
Regular Price - After September 11:
I Am Ageless Now Method
Presenter: Leslee Bender
Equipment: Bender Ball (small pillow, rolled up towel), Gliding Discs (Paper or plastic plates), Tennis Ball
“I Am Ageless Now” is a program specifically designed to provide the strategies for people to live pain-free—with vitality and the ability to be active—no matter what age they are!
With millions of active aging individuals, people need to know how to train with no pain! Our clients want to stay ageless! I Am Ageless Now coaches will learn to offer sessions that are science-based and approachable, featuring mindful movement and motivational techniques. Explore the "WHY" behind the exercise and become a “critical thinking trainer!
Leslee will provide the tools and information you need to help your client’s improve joint mobility and stability. These sessions bridge the gap between therapy and fitness, exploring many options to keep clients young and active.
Leslee will specifically teach I Am Ageless Now Coaches to:
- Understand training the fascial lines and their relationship to the planes of motion and gravity.
- Utilize methods that improve the integrity of movement, joint stability, and mobility.
- Determine how postural issues affect movement quality and how to give specific exercises that will enable guests to move more efficiently.
- Be able to give a general assessment that clients will also understand and benefit from staying within their certification scope of practice.
- Gain the strategies and techniques to train for functional life.
- Experience many aspects of staying ageless from specific movement and exercise techniques to motivational cuing and mantras that work.
- Understand how the planes of motion dictate a chain reaction on the body and how this affects the facial lines.
- Explore why fascia facilitates energy and how the muscles transmit force.
- Why massage and movement are the necessary combination to increase strength and flexibility.
- Learn how with each exercise there is specific cuing for alignment integrity for the joints.
Included with your registration:
- Electronic Training Manual
- The original Bender Ball - value $20
- I Am Ageless Book - value $29.99
- Unlimited online access to 50 Movement Exercise Library
- Online Coaching Session with Leslee Bender
- Leslee sets up 1 online coaching session per month.
- You will receive notification of each upcoming opportunity post event
Register early to ensure your training materials are shipped to you in time for the event.
8:30 AM EST
12:30 PM EST
Habits Coach Intensive
Presenter: Casey Zavaleta & Kevin Darby
Learn the DTS Habits Coach System to improve your own health habits AND coach your clients to improve their health habits. We know that habits regarding sleep, eating, movement and relationships are huge parts of our overall health and happiness. We know this, and still struggle to implement change. There’s a disconnect.
That’s because we don’t know HOW to implement change in a way that will stick. It’s incredibly common to fall into the “on the wagon” - “off the wagon” cycle. We may know what would be good to do, but we don’t understand how to do it.
In this workshop, we will teach you our 3 Step System for sustainable habit change. You'll learn how to use our proprietary "WHAT is Happening" Questionnaire to create awareness around your current habits and prioritize a new habit to focus on. We'll take you through our Small, Specific, Stacked Method, which sets you up for success with implementing your habit. You'll also learn how to reflect in a way that elevates your habit change process.
What change would you like to make in your own life? We’ll show you how to make it happen.
9:15 AM EST
6:30 PM EST
use code TSCAN50 for 50% off
STRONG Nation™ Virtual Training
Presenter: Amanda Grant
WE’RE WITH YOU THROUGH EVERY BEAT - AND EVERY BURPEE.
Getting your STRONG Nation™ teaching license is just the beginning of your instructor journey. We have got you covered with support and learning tools that are unparalleled in the group fitness arena. You will not only be prepared to teach but to pack your classes and thrive as a successful instructor.
Stop counting the reps. Start training to the beat. STRONG Nation™ combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. Every squat, every lunge, every burpee is driven by the music, helping you make it to that last rep, and maybe even five more.
In each class you will burn calories while toning arms, legs, abs and glutes. Plyometric or explosive moves like high knees, burpees, and jumping jacks are interchanged with isometric moves like lunges, squats, and kickboxing. STRONG Nation™ instructors change up the music and moves frequently to make sure you’re always challenged to the max.
STRONG Nation™ also has options to suit your specific goals. The original STRONG Nation™ class is a demanding hour-long session that works your entire body. It’s ideal for hitting your ultimate fitness goals — and then making new ones. STRONG Nation™ also has a 30-minute class option that still packs a total-body workout into 30 minutes. This efficient and focused class helps you fit fitness into any schedule.
WHAT DOES THE TRAINING INCLUDE?
Optimizing Bodyweight Training
- Go deep into the science behind high-intensity cardio and bodyweight training.
Moving in Sync with Music
- Discover how combining moves with perfectly synced music increases the efficiency of a workout.
Customizing Your Class
- Learn progressions and modifications to tailor your class to your students’ different fitness levels.
Maximizing Your Options
- Master both 30- and 60-minute workout formats to offer a wider variety of classes. Teach classes from anywhere.
- Review physiology, biomechanics, and movement fundamentals to prevent fitness injuries.
- An accompanying online course focused on the foundational moves and the science behind the high intensity workouts.
- A video review of everything you learned in your live training.
My First Class
- One full hour of STRONG Nation™ music and moves so you can start teaching right away.
STRONG Nation™ Network - SYNC
- Become eligible to join the SYNC Network and get ongoing content, support, and tools to ensure your long-term success.
Continuing Education Credits
- Canfitpro CEC's
- ACE CEC's
- AFAA CEU's
8:30 AM EST
6:00 PM EST
use code TSCAN55 for 55% off
Zumba Basic 1 Instructor Training
Presenter: Andrea Sandhu
Zumba is designed to bring everyone and anyone together to sweat it on. We take the "work" out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you'll see why Zumba® Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise. Super effective? Check. Super fun? Check and check. It’s a total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.
Included with Session:
- Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Fitness Certification Credits (varies by country)
- Online Videos to Review Basic Steps
- Canfitpro CEC's
- ACE CEC's
- AFAA CEU's
Get the tools you need to start teaching:
- BASIC STEPS
The basic steps and variations to four of the Zumba® core rhythms: Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, and Reggaeton.
- BASIC 1 REVIEW
A refresher of some of your essential instructor tools, plus a library of the base rhythms, core moves and variations.
- THE ZUMBA® FORMULA
Identify the different parts of a song and how to use them to build an effective dance-fitness workout.
- TEACHING LICENSE
Receive your license to begin teaching Zumba® classes.
9:00 AM EST
12:00 PM EST
Introduction to Somatic Movement to Release Tension & Alleviate Pain
Presenter: Christina Raskin
Equipment: Yoga Mat
Learn some basic somatic exercises that you can use with your clients to help them alleviate many musculoskeletal conditions like chronic muscle & joint pain, disc problems, sciatica, rounded posture, plantar fasciitis and more. Somatic exercises are rooted in the Feldenkrais Method and are slow, mindful movements that work directly with the nervous system to release tension and stress. Somatic exercises are a wonderful addition to your teaching toolkit as Somatic movement becomes more and more popular because many people are discovering the health benefits. Use somatic exercises to find more balance in the body so that you, and your clients, can continue to do the sports, activities, and workouts that you love.
11:00 AM EST
7:00 PM EST
DANCEPL3Y Kids Instructor Certification Course
Presenter: Melanie Levenberg
DANCEPL3Y (dance-play) is a high-energy kids fitness program that “plays” with dance, while promoting positive mental health through the 3 Rules of PL3Y: Be Positive. Be Fun. Be Yourself.
Join us for this online instructor training, and learn how to teach interACTIVE classes that help kids claim their “Bubble of Awesome” as they get moving with simple moves from a variety of styles – Hip Hop, Urban, Ballroom, Bollywood, Lyrical, and Jazz/Funk!
Learn dances designed by an international team of choreographers and children’s fitness experts, to help kids ages 6-12 develop FUNdamental movement skills, physical literacy, personal fitness, social skills, movement vocabulary and musicality.
Prior to your training date, you’ll gain access to the companion online activities and learning resources to prepare for the livestream portion of your course. Following the livestream, you’ll receive ongoing Master Trainer support to help you complete your DANCEPL3Y Certification and get kids in your community active through Dance!
1:00 PM EST
3:00 PM EST
WORKSHOP: The 6-Figure Fit Pro Business Plan
Presenter: Tony Maslan
Can I make good money as a personal trainer?
Can personal trainers make 100k+?
Is it possible for YOU… to grow to that level… this year?
What would your business need to look like in order to make that happen?
If you’re asking those questions, you’re in good company. Lots of fitness professionals wonder if they’ll ever make a 6-figure income.
Here’s the answer: With the right plan in place and systems to execute, you absolutely can make 6-figures as a fitness professional.
Without the right plan and systems, it’s nearly impossible to succeed.
In this intensive workshop, we’re going to give the training, templates, and tools–and also a crucial LIVE segment.
You walk out of this all-day session having created a 6-figure fitness business plan that will set you up for success for the rest of the year.
This workshop includes:
- The NPE 1-Page Simple Business Plan Template, Tools, and Workbook. In here you will find the questions you need to answer and the tools you need – the 7 elements of Business Strategy, the 3 elements of Value Creation, and 4-Step Client Acquisition System.
- A 2-Hour Digital Master Class. We will walk you through all of the tools and systems so that you will clarify your own business as never before and create a basic draft of a business plan.
- A 2-Hour LIVE Training with NPE Success Coach Tony Maslan. Here you’ll challenge yourself to strengthen your plan and get even greater clarity on your plan. You’ll have the opportunity for Live Q&A.
- Discover why doing “a little bit of everything” (group, remote, semi--private, supplements) is exactly the wrong strategy and what you need to do instead (Hint: Gain a powerful focus)
- Learn the 7 strategic growth questions that will define success for you–and give you a powerful and clear path to achieving your goals.
- Understand the 3 Keys to Value Creation and discover the ways you can increase the value you offer clients (and thus increase client retention and lifetime client value–which is how you grow).
- Learn the keys to differentiating your business from the competition (so prospects would be fools to do business with anyone but you!)
Learn the 4-Step Client Acquisition System. You’ll create and refine your value proposition, you offer, learn the basic structure of a sales process, and identify the lead generation strategies you’ll need.
12:00 PM EST
4:00 PM EST
Country Fusion® Star Instructor Certification Course (2 day intensive)
Presenter: Elizabeth Mooney
Country Fusion® Star Instructor Certification Course provides you with the background you will need to become a Country Fusion® Star. In this course, you will learn what Country Fusion is and how to dance the Country Fusion® dances. Country Fusion Star Instructors find so many opportunities with their new certification. Each instructor gains the creativity and flexibility to decide on the types of dances of their four “Fusion” songs. Styles such as salsa, cha-cha, swing, merengue, belly dance, etc. can be fused into the workout. This allows participants in the workout the chance to try different instructors, as no two will be alike.
10:00 AM EST
4:00 PM EST
Keiser Foundations: GROUP INDOOR CYCLING TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Presenter: Keiser Master Trainer
Equipment: An indoor bike is required; the Keiser M3/M3i is highly recommended
This course will provide you with the foundations of indoor cycling and help you become successful instructing to all participant levels. The background information in this course combined with your experience in a real-world indoor cycling class environment will help you succeed as a Keiser instructor.
The overall objective is to provide the fitness professional with the theoretical and practical information necessary to create safe and effective indoor group cycling classes. In this course, you will learn:
- The benefits and physiological application to group indoor cycling
- How to set up and prepare riders correctly for indoor cycling
- How to train with the computer display and various indoor cycling metrics
- How to perform and teach correct ridings positions (flat road, lifts, climbs)
- How to plan and create safe, effective, inspiring and fun indoor group cycling classes
- How to perform and teach correct warm-ups, cardio workouts, cool-downs and stretching
- How to teach a variety of class formats and drills, from rhythm classes, performance rides to HIIT workouts
- How to keep participants engaged, having fun and feeling success in every workout
You Will Receive:
- Foundations Training Manual
- Continuing Education Credits
- Certification of Completion
- 1-month Subscription to The Ride by Keiser
11:00 AM EST
7:00 PM EST
YOGAPL3Y Kids Instructor Certification Course
Presenter: Amanda Grobbecker
The YOGAPL3Y (Yoga-play) Kids Instructor Training is designed for anyone with a passion for working with children, who wants to learn how to lead fun and playful kids yoga classes!
During your training, you’ll learn how to create a motivating and safe space where kids ages 6-12 can be the most awesome and fun version of themselves, as they develop physical literacy and positive mental health through yoga. You'll learn effective strategies and instructing skills for teaching kids yoga in a simple and playful way, using a combination of traditional yoga and our play-based interACTIVE teaching approach.
Using our YOGAPL3Y Class Plans, you’ll learn to deliver effective yoga classes that balance active movement and mindfulness activities to help kids develop fundamental movement skills within a fun, playful and positive class environment.
Your training includes a full day of livestream learning with your Master Trainer, plus self-paced on-demand video lessons and accountability check-ins so that you can complete your certification and start teaching YOGAPL3Y Kids classes in-person or live online!
Prior to your training date, you’ll gain access to the companion online activities and learning resources to prepare for the livestream portion of your course. Following the livestream, you’ll receive ongoing Master Trainer support to help you complete your certification and get kids in your community active through Yoga and play!
12:00 PM EST
4:00 PM EST
STOTT PILATES® Intro to Essential Matwork (Part 1) STOTT PILATES® Intensifying Essential Matwork (Part 2)
Presenter: Laureen DuBeau
Equipment: Pilates Mat
STOTT PILATES® Intro to Essential Matwork
- Get a glimpse of the STOTT PILATES® Essential Matwork repertoire in this hands-on workshop. Created by the programming team at Merrithew™, discover how the biomechanically-based Five Basic Principles serve as the foundation for a series of preparatory and beginner-level exercises done solely on the mat. Learn how these exercises can set you and your clients on the way to building core strength, joint mobility and improved posture.
(and) STOTT PILATES® Intensifying Essential Matwork
- Challenge clients with maximum safety and effectiveness by taking STOTT PILATES® Essential Matwork, developed by the Merrithew™ team, to a higher level of intensity. Learn how to add variety and increase the pace of a workout to improve muscular endurance and core stability, without sacrificing control and quality.
- Apply the Five Basic Principled of the STOTT PILATES method to select Matwork exercises
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals
- Understand modifications for specific body types
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness