For your convenience, we are pleased to provide you with your Exhibiting Manual online! This manual includes all the information you need to successfully transport, set-up/tear-down, and equip or furnish your booth. Please fill out each form and return it to each vendor as indicated. It is essential that all forms are submitted as early as possible to ensure you receive the best possible price. Please also make note of the service deadlines on these forms. If you have any questions concerning the forms, please contact the individual vendors directly. Vendor phone numbers are listed on the forms and below. REMINDER - your booth is supplied with pipe and drape only, for anything else (furnishings, internet, power, parking, etc) please order prior to your move-in date! Please take the time to read through each of the sections below so that you will be fully prepared for canfitpro 2022:
- Move-in time to the MTCC south loading docks
Your specific move-in time to the MTCC South Loading Docks will be scheduled sometime on:
- Wednesday August 10th between 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM OR
- Thursday August 11th between 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Instructions for booking a move-in time
- Schedule your move-in using: Voyage Control. Voyage Control opens on July 29th. You will not be able to register for a move-in time before then. For more information, download the Loading Dock Management System instructions.
- Click Sign Up and enter all of your information (or Log In if you are a returning user).
- Choose the canfitpro 2022 event, and then from the list choose the move-in time that was provided to you. You will be required to enter the booking code which was also provided to you by email to be able to select your time slot.
- Voyage Control will ask you which Dock Area – Hall D or E – you would like to book in.
- Once completed you will receive a “dock pass” via email. Please provide this pass to your driver.
- Quick links
- Important reminders:
- Exhibits must be fully installed by 8:00 PM on August 11th.
- The Trade Show will be open to exhibitors for booth prep before the show opens on Friday August 12th at 9:00 AM (trade show opens at 11:30 AM) and on Saturday August 13th at 7:00 AM (trade show opens at 9:00 AM).
- If you do not need the loading dock and will be hand-carrying in small items from the parking lot, then you can come in at any time during the Thursday move-in period OR during booth prep hours (as of 9:00 AM) on Friday. In this case, please use the Bremner Service Elevators instead of the passenger elevators which will take you directly from the parking lot into Hall E.
- Material Handling Forms – NOTE: material handled by Freeman will be charged according to the rates listed within the service manual. Should you prefer to be responsible for the off-loading of your own materials, please complete and return the “Material Handling Exemption Form” to Freeman prior to the first day of move-in. Otherwise, Freeman will handle your freight and charge you.
- SAFETY INFORMATION: It is the responsibility of every exhibitor to ensure that booth set up/tear down staff have proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). For the duration of move-in/set-up on Wednesday and Thursday and move-out/tear-down on Saturday the trade show floor is considered a construction site. Any staff working during these times should wear protective footwear during this time as stipulated in the Occupational Health & Safety Act. Anyone found not wearing approved CSA safety shoes will be asked to leave the exhibit hall by the ministry and will cause to shut down the event. CSA-APPROVED SAFETY SHOES are mandatory for exhibit set up. NO OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR OR FLIP FLOPS!
- Move-out time
All move-out will occur on:
- Saturday August 13th between 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by 10:00 PM on August 13th, 2022. Voyage Control will also be used for move-out. For more information, download the Loading Dock Management System instructions.
- Quick Links
Tips & Tricks
New to exhibiting? Or just want new ideas and tips on the best ways to maximize your exhibiting experience? Read our Exhibitor Tips & Tricks for information on marketing yourself before and at the expo!
- Banners & Graphics (right click to "save as" and hyperlink to www.canfitpro2022.org):
Use the hashtags #canfitpro2022 and #canfitpro in any of your canfitpro 2022 posts!
Should you use our company and/or event name in any of your materials please follow our guidelines. You should always write canfitpro in lowercase. Please do NOT use Can-Fit-Pro, CanFitPro, Can Fit Pro or CanFit. The proper event name is "canfitpro 2022 Global Conference and Trade Show."
FREEMAN is the official exhibit service provider for the canfitpro 2022 event and all of your booth ordering necessities. Through FREEMAN you have the opportunity to order furnishings, equipment, and accessories for your booth to really make your presence at canfitpro 2020 stand out.
Advanced online order discount rate deadline - TBD
Prestige carpeting order deadline - TBD
- FAQs and Help page
- Phone: 416-252-2420 Fax: 416-252-2365
- Order Online
- FULL Freeman Exhibitor Kit and Rentals (all show information and ordering) – Coming soon
- Quick Facts – Coming soon
- Material Handling – Coming Soon - NOTE: material handled by Freeman will be charged according to the rates listed within the service manual. Should you prefer to be responsible for the off-loading of materials, please complete and return the "Material Handling Exemption Form" to Freeman prior to the first day of move-in.
- Booth Space Example Image
FREEMAN is also our official shipping and customs broker for canfitpro 2022 and will assist you in ensuring all your items arrive at the show on-time and safely.
Advanced warehouse shipping - TBD
- Freeman, 61 Browns Line, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M8W 3S2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (877) 478-1113 for US & Canadian Exhibitors, (905) 951-1612 for International Exhibitors
- Transportation & Customs Order Forms
- Click Here for Printable Labels (for the Advanced Shipment Warehouse) – Coming Soon
- Click Here for Printable Labels (to Ship Directly to Show Site) – Coming Soon
- NOTE: If you are coming to the show from outside of Canada and would like a copy of the "Border to Show Off-Site" authorization letter granted by the Canada Border Services Agency to facilitate border procedures, please email Santiago at email@example.com and request a copy.
canfitpro 2022 Global Conference and Trade Show will be returning to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for another fantastic show! See below for all the required information.
NOTE - if you would like to give out food and beverage samples during the show, you MUST get approval from the venue first (see form below)
Booth services early bird rate (save up to 41% off!) - July 31, 2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (416) 585-8387 Fax: (416) 585-8388
- Order Online for Internet, Parking Passes, and Booth Cleaning
- FULL Printable Exhibitor Forms Package
- Food & Beverage Catering Forms - any catering including water, coffee, food, or ice
- Sample Food & Beverage Authorization Request Form - NOTE: you cannot sample food or beverage without MTCC approval first.
- Emergency Procedures
- Fire Regulations and fill out the Fire Safety Reply Form
- Rules for Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Services Business Centre
- Helium Authorization Request Form
- Propane & Gas Appliances
- Rigging Policy and Overhead Work
- MTCC Team Contacts
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre Recycling Program and also watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xESO0pz11wM
Registration will be done through Conexsys giving delegates and exhibitors live accessibility to their accounts and features of the show. Each booth is allotted a specific number of staff badges for canfitpro 2022 that need to be registered prior to the day of the show. Please note that if you have rotating staff, please use the generic "Booth Staff" title to avoid extra charges for staff that isn't in the booth the entire weekend.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Toronto - (905) 405 -8415, Toll Free - (800) 661-5319
- To register your booth staff in advance, please register them through your exhibitor portal which will be sent to the main contact for your company. If you have not seen the login email, please contact Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the link re-sent
- Conexsys Lead Retrieval Form - Click the "Order Lead Retrieval" in their Exhibitor Portal to do it all online! Consumer attendees registering for free trade show tickets will also receive a badge with a barcode, allowing exhibitors who rent lead retrieval scanners to collect leads from both delegates and consumers.
SHOWTECH Power & Lighting is the exclusive supplier of rental lighting, temporary electrical, sign/banner hanging, and mechanical services for the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Discount Pricing - July 28, 2022
Regular Pricing - July 29 - August 11, 2022
Stagevision Inc. is canfitpro's preferred audio and visual provider for canfitpro 2022. Their services include flat screen monitors, touch screen monitors, computer accessories, and audio equipment.
Advance Deadline - TBD
- Phone: TDB
- Order link: TBD
Need Exhibitor Insurance?
Option 1: Order Online
canfitpro is pleased to offer group rates at the following hotels. Please keep in mind that hotels often sell out months in advance, so book early! When booking, make sure to mention that you are with canfitpro 2012 Global Conference and Trade Show to receive the special group rate. Book by July 2022 to take advantage of these special rates! Click here for full rates and details.
If you would like to purchase the opportunity to provide promotional offerings into the registration kits given out to delegates and consumers onsite, please contact your Account Manager for more information. If you have already purchased kit inserts, you must first provide a digital proof of your item prior to shipping the inserts to the fulfillment house.
Digital Proof Deadline: May 31, 2022 send to email@example.com to get mailing address
Insert Shipping Deadline to Fulfillment House: Week of July 11, 2022