This course provides you with the tools necessary to prepare your clients and participants not only for birth, but also for recovery afterwards.
Understanding a Fit Pregnancy Course
- Debunking myths around pregnancy and exercise
- The goal of Pregnancy Training
- Structure and muscles of the abdomen, spine and Pelvis
- Changes that occur in each of the four trimesters
- Nutrition while Expecting
- Screening for Exercise
- Addressing the Common Concerns of each trimester with exercise
- Best Coaching Practices
This Course Includes
In-depth intake process to help start an open dialogue
Specific recipes and nutritional recommendations to help curb some of the most common pregnancy complaints
Practical recommendations for exercising while pregnant
Hours of pre-recorded video lectures and exercise demonstrations
- Nicky Coyne, Master PRO TRAINER, Presenter
- Tracie Smith-Beyak, International Presenter, Fitness Columnist & Author, Personal Trainer, & Award-Winning Entrepreneur
- Allison Tannis, RHN, Bsc, MSc in Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods.
- Kim Vopni, Certified Personal Trainer, a Certified Pre/Post Natal Fitness Consultant, a Certified Fitness For Fertility Specialist, a Certified Pfilates Instructor and is trained in the Hypopressive Method.
- Darren Warburton, PhD, Full Professor, Director, Cardiovascular Physiology and Rehabilitation Laboratory, Physical Activity Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention Unit, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, CANADA.
4 FIS 4 PTS 4HWL CECs upon completion
This is an online program