canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, conferences, trade shows, and membership services. canfitpro’s over 24,000 members include some of the world’s best fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers.
canfitpro PRO TRAINERS are ambassadors for canfitpro and experts in their specialty. As a PRO TRAINER you uphold and promote the quality of our programs by conducting certification courses and exams within your local community and online. You are an entrepreneur and a champion for fitness education. You are passionate about building both your professional business and canfitpro’s as a contracted partner. Please note, this is not an employed role.
With the help of canfitpro, you organize, schedule, and promote our certification courses and conduct the theoretical and practical exams in person and online. You ensure that the learning experience is fun and educational. You are a mentor for those entering the fitness industry and you help them successfully begin their career!
- A certification, degree, or diploma in a fitness or health related field – i.e. Kinesiology, Health Sciences, Group Fitness, Personal Training.
- Hold a valid canfitpro membership and be certified in the canfitpro discipline that you wish to teach.
- A self-directed entrepreneur with a business growth mindset.
- Experience teaching, training and/or coaching within the fitness industry.
- Experience teaching adults, presenting workshops and/or conference sessions.
- Access to online streaming device with a minimum 4.0 GB RAM for online course delivery.
- Access to a suitable and professional space for online course delivery.
- Own a gym or studio or able to provide a guaranteed host location with a professional teaching/learning environment. (i.e. classroom for theory, studio or gym for practical)
- Currently on social media/online presence.
- Growth mindset. Participating in continuous education.
- Enthusiasm, excitement, and a love for fitness!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com