Who is a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainers are responsible for developing a roster of clients, and working with their clients to achieve overall health and fitness goals.
What will you be doing?
- Seeking out new clients
- Working with clients to understand health history and future goals in order to develop tailored, effective programming
- Leveraging and promoting all GoodLife training programs to support clients on their health and fitness journeys
- Responsible for the administrative side of servicing clients (e.g., use of GoodLife tools and software)
Do you have what it takes?
- Must be willing to accrue a nationally recognized Personal Training certification within the first 75 days of employment
- Passion for helping others, and a commitment to personal health and fitness
- Ability to coach and bring out the best in others
- Adaptable and able to receive candid coaching with a growth mindset
- Ability to work well with others, form, and foster relationships
- Committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity & inclusion, and values giving back to communities
- Ability to consistently live our Core Values of Caring, Happiness, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Personal Fitness, and Trust
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Access to GoodLife space and equipment for training clients
- Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive Total Rewards Package
- FREE Fitness membership
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
To apply for this job please visit fhttp.