Who is a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainers are responsible for developing a roster of clients, and working with their clients to achieve overall health and fitness goals.
What will you be doing?
- Seeking out new clients
- Working with clients to understand health history and future goals in order to develop tailored, effective programming
- Leveraging and promoting all GoodLife training programs to support clients on their health and fitness journeys
Responsible for the administrative side of servicing clients (e.g., use of GoodLife tools and software)
Do you have what it takes?
- Must be willing to accrue a nationally recognized Personal Training certification within the first 75 days of employment
- Passion for helping others, and a commitment to personal health and fitness
- Ability to coach and bring out the best in others
- Adaptable and able to receive candid coaching with a growth mindset
- Ability to work well with others, form, and foster relationships
- Committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity & inclusion, and values giving back to communities
- Ability to consistently live our Core Values of Caring, Happiness, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Personal Fitness, and Trust
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Access to GoodLife space and equipment for training clients
- Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive Total Rewards Package
- FREE Fitness membership
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
To apply for this job please visit adtrk.tw.