Not Your Typical Yoga Studio
Oxygen Yoga & Fitness is the fastest growing Yoga and Fitness Studio in Canada! Born on
Canada’s West Coast in 2011 and doubling studios year after year! 100+ studios across
Canada & now in U.S.A!
Modern, Revolutionary & Boutique – Oxygen Yoga and Fitness offers variety & unique
classes for all fitness levels
Clean & Modern, all studios are FAR Infrared heated, which have huge health benefits like:
• Skin Purification
• Increase weight loss
• Improved circulation & blood flow
• Cellular Health
• Heals Aches & Pains
• Relaxation & Stress Relief
• Plus more…
THE FIRE WITHIN YOU!
Oxygen Yoga and Fitness is looking for awesome Yoga & Fitness Instructors with an edge
• Are you a 200 hour certified yoga instructor?
• Are you a group fitness instructor and/or strength & conditioning coach?
• Do you have an outgoing personality and a creative mind?
• Do you have a minimum of 1 year experience?
• Do you have your current C.P.R. certification?
Be a part of our amazing team and embrace the fire within you!
We can offer competitive pay rates, instructor incentives, back to back classes and you
could even work at multiple Oxygen studios across Canada and the U.S.A!
Take this opportunity to evolve and learn and be part of something BIG!
THIS IS HOW WE ROLL!
Our brand is hugely successful because of our unique approach to Yoga and Fitness
while maintaining the highest level of safety in a heated environment.
• Where did you take your 200 hour yoga teacher training?
• How long have you been actively teaching?
• What region would you like to teach in?
• What style of teaching (Yoga or Fitness) best describes you?
• Do you have any background in dance, fitness, personal training, Pilates, etc.?
• Are you willing to attend OYF Methodized Training & learn
Oxygen Yoga & Fitness methods and formats. (Virtual program with regular intake)
• Are you open-minded to learn new methods and formats?
• What days and times are you available to teach classes once the training
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org