Website Goodlife Fitness
Who is a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainers are responsible for developing a roster of clients, and working with their clients to achieve overall health and fitness goals.
What will you be doing?
· Seeking out new clients
· Working with clients to understand health history and future goals in order to develop tailored, effective programming
· Leveraging and promoting all GoodLife training programs to support clients on their health and fitness journeys
· Responsible for the administrative side of servicing clients (e.g., use of GoodLife tools and software)
Do you have what it takes?
· Must be willing to accrue a nationally recognized Personal Training certification within first 75 days of employment
· Passion for helping others, and a commitment to personal health and fitness
· Ability to coach and bring out the best in others
· Adaptable and able to receive candid coaching with growth mindset
· Ability to work well with others, form and foster relationships
· Committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity & inclusion and values giving back to communities
· Ability to consistently live our Core Values of Caring, Happiness, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Personal Fitness and Trust
What’s in it for you?
· Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
· Access to GoodLife space and equipment for training clients
· Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
· Career advancement opportunities
· Competitive Total Rewards Package
· FREE Fitness membership
· Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!