Stress Resiliency Course
canfitpro recommends mindset as a key factor in achieving optimal health. Stats Canada reports that in 2014, 23% of Canadians aged 15 and up reported that most days were ‘quite a bit’ or ‘extremely stressful’.* Enhancing positive mindset and emotional state can assist you in handling daily and unforeseen stressors and support your quest for optimal health.
This course can provide you and your clients with the tools necessary to best handle stress and recharge your body. We want to ensure greater health outcomes as we all know stress has a direct effect on health. Fitness enthusiasts may better serve the community with stress resiliency.
- The effects of stress on the body
- The mind-body connection
- Applied relaxation techniques
- The energetic component of stress
- Stress management and resiliency
- How to recharge and thrive in the face of inevitable stress
This course includes:
- Strategies to strengthen your mindset on a consistent basis and reduce or eliminate negative self-talk
- Techniques for identifying and working through stressful situations, conflict resolution and listening blocks
- Hours of audio meditations and activity recordings
- Guided journaling and practical relaxation methods that can be used anywhere, anytime
- Countless opportunities for self-awareness that will support you in creating greater fulfillment, connection and resiliency
“The tools and techniques offered in the Stress Resiliency Certificate course are valuable resources to assist clients both in a group or individual setting to restore balance and well-being. The varied educational content will provide the practitioner with the confidence needed to coach individuals on the wellness path.”
– Laura Warf B.Ed. (Fitness) McGill University, Coach, CFP FIS, MBS, RYT, Reiki
1. Laura Warf, B.Ed. (Fitness) McGill University, Coach, CFP FIS, MBS, RYT, Reiki.
2. Marla Ericksen, E-RYT 500, Empower ME, Yoga RYS 200 & RYS 300.
3. Stephane Bensoussan, B.Sc., M.A., Health & Educational Psychologist, Founder, Director of Clinique PsySante.
4. Mary Romas, B.A. (Hons. Health Studies & Biology), DHMS, RHN, MBSR, Reiki Master.
4 FIS 4 PTS 4HWL CECs upon completion
This is an online program
|Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|$109 + applicable tax||$129 + applicable tax|