Thank you for attending canfitpro Vancouver 2019!
We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
DATE & TIME
Friday, November 22, 2019 | 3:30 PM - 7:15 PM
UBC, The Nest
Join the conversation
One of canfitpro’s most popular events —Women Who Influence— is coming to the west for the first time!
Join Maureen (Mo) Hagan, canfitpro’s Chief Operating Officer and the 2019 Canadian Fitness Leader of the Year, for this very special women’s only leadership and empowerment event. This event will provide women a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join the conversation and have the ability to connect on a deeper level. Mo will be joined by seven fiercely fabulous influencers, each who will share their journey and lessons learned along their path that helped to shape who they are today.
A Cocktail reception is to follow at 7:15pm. This event will be limited so register early!
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
Women Who Influence Vancouver 2019
- Seek empowerment from female leaders positively influencing the health and fitness industry.
- Find your voice and network with like-minded, thought-leaders.
- Earns 2 Continuing Education Credits (CECs) needed to maintain your current certifications.
- Learn professional and personal skills to help gain focus on your path and purpose.
- Learn from the best and the brightest women in the industry and gain career-enhancing insights.