|Job Description||Midnapore – #21, 240 Midpark Way SE|
Calgary Place – #252, 414-3rd St. SW
Bay Club Downtown – 217-7th Ave SW
North Hill – 1677- 1632 14th Ave NW
Edgemont – 7222 Edgemont Blvd. NW
Macleod – 4344 Macleod Trail SW
Sunridge – #221- 2525 – 36th St. NE WHY CHOOSE US?
- World-class training and development to get you started on your new career.
- Complimentary CEC courses to retain your certification.
- Our sales and marketing program will generate your initial client base that you will then grow and expand on.
- • We have hundreds of thousands of members checking into our clubs each month. Many of those could be your future clients.
- Comprehensive benefits plan available for you and your family including an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) and a free gym membership for you and a friend or family member.
- Industry leading compensation potential.
- Awards and top performer incentives.
- Grow and develop. Present at conferences, specialize in sport performance, life coaching, nutrition, online PT or get promoted to management. We can help you get there!
|Qualifications||A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PERSONAL TRAINER:|
- You’ll spend your day interacting with members on the gym floor and following up via email and phone. Once you have your client base built, you will spend less time prospecting and more time focusing on referrals and renewals.
- If you are not on the floor interacting with members, you will be in a fitness consultation showcasing the value of working with a personal trainer to our members.
- Build your schedule to develop small groups to accommodate and help more members.
- Attending a CEC course once a quarter.
- Attending a monthly team meeting.
- Attending a monthly goal setting meeting and weekly group meeting with your colleagues
Enrich lives today!
|Method of Submission||Please specify which club location you are interested in on your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org AND Recruitment@ifhinc.ca|
Please send your resume to:
Back to the Job List