Thank you for your interest in volunteering with canfitpro.
Our Volunteers are part of a team behind the scenes who make our canfitpro events what they are today! Our Volunteers ensure every delegate has a memorable experience.
OUR VOLUNTEERS ARE:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and able to take initiative
- Able to fulfill minimum shift requirements
- Strong team player who can also work with minimal supervision
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Work the entire duration of each shift assigned
- Read and understand your Job description, volunteer manual and all email communication
As a canfitpro volunteer you are entitled to the following benefits:
- FREE one-year canfitpro professional membership (*$120 value)
- FREE volunteer t-shirt
- Opportunity to attend conference sessions outside of volunteer shift(s), and earn CECs
- Experience the conference from behind the scenes
- Networking opportunities to work and learn with other fitness enthusiasts, just like you!
- Reference letter (upon request)
*Volunteers receive electronic version of the canfitpro magazine
CECS and canfitpro MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
If you are a current certified member of canfitpro, your Membership must be renewed in conjunction with your re-certification due date. If this date is going to arrive BEFORE the conference, all requirements must be met by your due date. If not, extension fees may apply.
- Renew your Professional canfitpro Membership
- Earn 4 Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
- Send us a minimum CPR A certificate issued within the last year
Any Memberships expiring BEFORE the event must pay to renew their membership. The complimentary membership will be added after the last day of the event, validating your membership for an additional year.