TRX Suspension Training Course (STC)
canfitpro is TRX's approved training provider in Canada.
With the versatility of TRX Suspension Training® you’ll have a portable fitness solution to train clients in any setting. You'll learn how to properly perform and cue foundation Suspension Training exercises as well as the benefits and target muscles of the exercises. Learn modifications and progressions to adapt the exercises to every fitness level.
TRX Suspension Training Course
Member Early Bird
Non Member Regular
Non Member Early Bird
About the Course
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Properly perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises
- Progress and regress exercises for all fitness levels
- Adjust resistance and stability for all exercises
- Cue and correct common faults
- Correctly set up and use the TRX Suspension Trainer
- Be designated with the status of TRX certified.
4 FIS/PTS/HWL CECs upon completion.
FIS/PTS/HWL CECs upon completion.
All participants will receive a link to download digital copy of the Suspension Training Course in their confirmation email.
There are no Prerequisites to take this TRX Professional Education Course. Continuing Education Credits (CECs) will only be applied to certified fitness professionals.
Meet the team
Join the waitlist today
Be the first to know when course dates are released.